Mixxx audio unlimited!

ubuntuhowto | 9.5.10 | 0 comments

Hello dear people,

Few weeks ago i have stumbled on one very interesting program for all of you creative people who like DJ-ing. I am showing you Mixxx. This is a program for mixing, like name says, which offers an incredible amount of useful tools. My brother likes this and he said it is quite useful for everybody. He is kind of DJ :) Actually he thinks that he is.

The great thing is that you can download .deb package from their website and in just a few clicks you will have it and use it. If you create something nice let me know :) I will publish it here.






I hope you are all doing good.

Enjoy,

My rate on the first sight: * * * *
Purpose: Audio mixing
Download: You can download it from official website if you click here

Category:

Saša Rakezić: My name is Saša Rakezić. Known as Raka. I'm administrator of www.ubuntu-hot-to.com. Enjoy your stay and come again.

0 comments