Ubuntu manual project

ubuntuhowto | 3.5.10 | 1 comments

Hello people,

I know that a lot of newbies are coming on this website so i will represent you Ubuntu manual project a great manual about Ubuntu and how to use it. This is a completely voluntary project founded by Benjamin Humphrey. I believe you will find many answers in this book. You can download, it is completely free or you can support the whole project by buying one sample.

You can also help by being in the position of translator, programmer, editor, author, designer or tester.


I am sure you will like it!

All information you can find if you click here

Cheers,

Category:

Saša Rakezić: My name is Saša Rakezić. Known as Raka. I'm administrator of www.ubuntu-hot-to.com. Enjoy your stay and come again.

1 comments

  1. Great, thanks for supporting the Project